ParaSport Spokane’s road racing crew can be seen all over the city and in the region at road races and cross country meets. Athletes are supported by cyclists throughout their training and races. The support ensures that traffic is aware of our crew as we roll on by. Athletes are gradually introduced to hilly Spokane as they develop their chair control and confidence. Our athletes race in Marathons, Half Marathons, 10km and 5km races and fun runs all over the country.
Where do we race?
- 12k Wheelchair Division
- Junior Bloomsday -1 mile fun run for our junior athletes
- Future Bloomies-50m fun run for our youngest athletes
Where we have raced
- St. Paddy’s Day 5k
- Arc of Spokane Family Fun Run
- Spokane & Euphrata Color Run (See our Pinterest Pinboard)
- Davenport Pioneer Plod
- Reardan Mule Days
- Curlew Barrel Derby Days
- Spokenya Run
- Glow in the Park, Spokane
- Gonzaga Bulldog Jog
- Only Fools Run at Midnight -Medical Lake
Hey, ever wonder what the landmarks of the Bloomsday course look like from a wheelchair racer’s perspective? Check out this unique perspective as we roll with ParaSport Spokane racer Spencer Kimbro!
Here are some photos from our Bloomsday preparations: